Alegre Terms & Conditions
of Purchases through the Boost Refurb Online Store
By purchasing any item on the Boost Refurb online store, you will be purchasing the item from Alegre Pty Ltd ABN 19 159 022 296, the holder of second hand dealer licence 2PS11940. By making such a purchase you acknowledge that Alegre and not Boost is the supplier of the item(s) purchased and you agree that you have read and accepted the Alegre Terms and Conditions which follow.
Payment & Shipping
Supply of all items purchased from Alegre will take place from its Sydney warehouse. All orders placed before 11am on any business day will be dispatched on the same business day from the Alegre Sydney warehouse. All orders placed after 11am or on any non-business day will be dispatched on the following business day. Alegre uses Australia Post Express delivery when possible. For our mutual protection, all orders will require a signature upon delivery.
All delivery times quoted are estimates, not guarantees. Alegre has no control over delays caused by its preferred delivery service
No purchases will be shipped without full payment to Alegre, which must be made via PayPal only
Due to sales volumes, from time to time an item may be out of stock. Alegre will provide you with timely notification of any out of stock item and advise of alternate stock options available, or process a refund should this be your preference.
Alegre endeavours to provide accurate cosmetic grading on all items. This grading process can be subjective as the way Alegre technicians may determine an item’s condition may differ from that of a buyer. Alegre strongly advises that you look at the condition example photos and grading video available at [insert url] for a representation of the typical appearance of the item selected for purchase.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
In addition to the warranties which apply to your item (described further in the section below), if at any time within the first 30 days from purchase date you are not satisfied with your item (device) please contact Alegre on the contact details referred to below to obtain a Return Authorisation Number along with instructions on how to ship your device back to Alegre. Please advise Alegre of your preference for an exchange or a refund. Once received and inspected, subject to the following matters, Alegre will facilitate an exchange or refund”
- If the return is for change of mind you will be required to pay postage to Alegre. Alegre cover return postage costs if the device is received faulty.
- Alegre does not accept responsibility for return items until they reach its warehouse. Alegre strongly suggests using tracking and/or insurance for the delivery of the device to its warehouse
- Alegre will not accept a returned device that is iCloud or Google locked. If your device is account locked you will receive a notification from Alegre to remove the lock. The device will be returned to you if still locked after 5 business days from its receipt by Alegre
- Please ensure your device is factory reset and powered off prior to shipment
- IMEI will be validated against the IMEI shipped. Returns will not be accepted on mismatched IMEIs
- Items sold For Parts are not covered by our 30 day satisfaction guarantee
Minimum 12 Month Warranty
In addition to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, Alegre products are supported by a minimum 12 month warranty against defects (Alegre Express Warranty). Please refer to the listing description of your device to verify the length of the Alegre Express Warranty offered.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. This excludes faults caused by the way the device is treated and/or used.
To make a claim under the Alegre Express Warranty, prior to returning the device, please contact Alegre on the contact details referred to below to obtain a Return Authorisation Number along with instructions on how to ship your item back to us. You will be provided with a reply paid shipping address to ship your device to Alegre. Once received and inspected, we will facilitate a repair, refund or replacement.
The Alegre Express Warranty is void in the following instances:
- Cracked screen or physically damaged
- Water damage
- Software that has been tampered with
- Unauthorised repairs (3rd party repairs)
- Customer has failed to take reasonable steps to avoid the quality becoming unacceptable
- Customer has used the product abnormally
- Alegre does not accept responsibility for return items until they reach our warehouse so we strongly suggest using tracking and/or insurance for the delivery
- Alegre will not accept a returned device that is iCloud or Google locked. If your device is account locked you will receive a notification from Alegre to remove the lock. The device will be returned if still locked after 5 business days from receipt by Alegre
- IMEI will be validated against the IMEI shipped. Returns will not be accepted on mismatched IMEI’s
- Items sold For Parts are not covered by the Alegre Express Warranty period
All devices sold on the Boost Mobile refurb online store are 100% genuine items.
Accompanying accessories (such as cables and earphones where offered) are 3rd party accessories. No devices are shipped with wall chargers.
For Parts listings
All items listed ‘For Parts or Repair’ are sold as is and we do not guarantee the functions will be working. These items are not covered by our 30 Day Satisfaction or Alegre Express Warranty period and, subject to any rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law, we do not accept returns on these listings under those warranties.
Contact details for claims
Alegre Pty Ltd
Locked Bag 5103
French’s Forest NSW 2086
Tel: 1300 475 275