RECHARGE $150 & $100 WITHOUT A VOUCHER
If you are an Anytime Plus customer, there are three quick and easy ways to recharge with $100 or $150.
Available for iphone and android
1. Click Recharge
2. Select credit/debit card or paypal
3. Select your recharge amount $150 or $100 and follow the prompts to complete payment
1. Head to boost.com.au & Click Recharge
– or just click here
2. Enter your mobile number
3. Select “no” for do you have a recharge voucher
4. Select your recharge amount and follow the prompts to complete payment
1. Dial #111# into your phone
– just like you’re making a phone call
2. Press “reply” and “1.” for recharge
3. Press “reply” and “1.” for Cr/Db Card
4. Follow the prompts to complete recharge and payment
From 1 July, $150 and $100 recharge vouchers will no longer be sold. All of our other recharges will still be available as vouchers.
You can continue to recharge $150 and $100 using your credit/debit card or paypal on the Boost App, boost.com.au or #111#
If you already have a voucher, you can still use it until it expires. The expiry date is shown on your voucher. Your 6 or 12 month recharge will commence from the day you activate the voucher on your service.
To continue to be able to offer great value products we’ve had to remove these products from voucher sales. You can continue to recharge $150 and $100 using your credit/debit card or paypal on the Boost App, boost.com.au or #111#.
Yes! The $100 and $150 recharges are still available to any Boost Anytime Plus customers who recharge using a credit/debit card or paypal on the Boost App, boost.com.au or #111#.