$2 PREPAID SIM
GRAB A $2 & CHOOSE YOUR RECHARGE
There are two ways to get your hands on a Boost SIM:
If you are a Telstra customer and wish to change to Boost, then you’ll need a blank SIM which you can get from Customer Care. Boost currently stock SIM cards to the value of $2, $10 and $40. If you want to join Boost on a $30 or $50 prepaid plan, grab a $2 SIM and recharge to the value you want.:
Porting your number across to Boost Mobile is easy.
When activating your SIM, simply select the “Bring my phone number” tab. Fill in your details and we’ll sort it out with your previous provider. Your number should be active on Boost Mobile within 4 to 24 hours after activating. If you make a request outside business hours, including Sundays and public holidays, we’ll process it on the next business day. You can still use the number with your previous provider until the switch to us is complete.
If you’re a Boost customer and need a new SIM or if you’re porting from Telstra you will need a special blank Boost Mobile SIM. Please call 125 8881 (8am-9pm AEST, 7 days) and we will send one out to you.
There are four ways to recharge with Boost. The most popular option is on the Boost Mobile App.
- On our app –download android download iphone
- Dialing #111# from your phone
You can pay with a credit card, PayPal or a voucher purchased from a retailer.
Set, forget and let us recharge for you. With auto recharge your phone will automatically recharge on expiry so you don’t need to worry about recharging!
HOW TO SET UP:
- Recharge using a credit/debit card on the Boost App. When recharging, select save card details.
- When your recharge is complete, select “Auto Recharge” in the Boost App.
- Follow the prompts to complete your auto recharge set up.
- You’re all set. Your phone will automatically recharge on expiry.