WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW.
Some important stuff you should know and we want you to know it.
Prices are expressed in Australian dollars and are subject to change without notice. All payments must be made in Australian dollars.
We are not liable to you or anyone else for any Loss in connection with the use of this Website or a Linked Website. This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings or disclaimers.
This Website is the property of Boost Mobile. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 or any other applicable legislation throughout the world, you may not, in any form or by any means:
- Adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create a copy or derivative work from any part of this Website; or
Boost Mobile and other brands displayed on this Website are trade marks of Boost Mobile or its suppliers. Nothing contained in the Website grants you any licence or right of use of any trade mark or part of any trade mark displayed on the Website without the express written permission of Boost Mobile or third party owner.
This Website is the property of Boost Mobile. The intellectual property rights (including copyright) in all information, text, graphics, icons, code (including HTML), trade marks (including the trademarks of third parties) audio, video and software on the Website (Content) is owned by, or licensed to, Boost Mobile.
You may make a temporary copy of any part of the Website on your computer (by downloading this Website) and you may print copies of any part of it only for your personal use.
You must not otherwise:
- adapt, reproduce, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create any copy or derivative works from any part of this Website; and/or
- commercialise any Content, products or services obtained from any part of this Website;
Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on the Website (including hyperlinks to the advertiser’s own website) rests solely with the advertiser. The placement of advertisements on this Website does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by Boost Mobile of the advertiser’s products and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisement.
The Website may be linked to other websites over which Boost Mobile has no control. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Boost Mobile does not sponsor, endorse, adopt, confirm, guarantee or approve the content or representations made on those websites, and make no representation about the accuracy of the content contained on those websites. Boost Mobile is not responsible for the content of those websites.
Limitation of Liability:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. To the full extent permitted by law, Boost Mobile excludes all other warranties and any liability in respect of any consequential loss or incidental damages, and we will not be liable if you have failed to follow instructions, modified the goods or used them for an unintended purpose.
Security or Information:
Order Cancellation or Order Change Policy:
Your order is finalised upon successful transmission of the order once you have pressed process order button on the Boost Mobile Website.
- Boost Mobile is not obliged to accept cancellation of an order once it has been finalised. However:
- if you request a cancellation of your order and the goods have not been dispatched for delivery, Boost Mobile may accept your cancellation of the order, subject to the payment of any costs incurred by Boost Mobile for such cancellation (for example, credit card charges); or
- if you request a cancellation of your order and the goods have been dispatched for delivery, Boost Mobile may accept cancellation of the order where the return of the goods from the delivery service provider to Boost Mobile is possible. In this case, you may be charged a cancellation fee.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your order is correct prior to submitting it – including the type and quantity of goods ordered. Boost Mobile is not obliged to correct any order details, however, where incorrect order details are notified to Boost Mobile prior to the dispatch of goods, Boost Mobile may, where possible, correct the order details.
If your order has been dispatched and cannot be updated, please refer to our returns and exchange section for more information.
Terms for Boost Mobile services
Boost Mobile Prepaid telecommunications services are provided by Telstra Corporation Limited ABN 33 051 775 556 (Telstra).
The terms for Boost Mobile services are set out in the Telstra Mobile terms, which can be accessed at Telstra.com/customerterms