Prepaid SIM only mobile plans
Boost Mobile SIM only plans use the full coverage of the Telstra Network. More.
With Boost, you'll get awesome data inclusions, unlimited national calls & text and international calls from Australia on selected recharges. All our plans are prepaid with no lock-in contracts, and you can bring your number.
The Refurb shop
Boost Refurb phones, iPads and smartwatches give you access to the best devices for just a fraction of the price. More.
Fully checked and double checked, polished and buffed, PLUS backed with a 30 day guarantee and 12 month warranty. FREE express shipping on all orders anywhere in Australia and next day delivery in metro areas.SHOP REFURBS
Prepaid SIM Card FAQs
What are prepaid SIMs?
With prepaid mobile phone plans, you pay for your services upfront, so you know exactly what you're spending - meaning no more nasty surprises at the end of the billing period!
Boost Mobile SIM only plans offer a wide range of affordable prepaid mobile SIM plans featuring services such as unlimited calls and texts, unlimited standard international calls, as well as substantial monthly data allowance.
Can I buy a SIM card and keep my number?
Yes, you can buy a new SIM and keep your number. Simply head to activate and click ‘keep existing number.’
How do I choose a good SIM card?
Boost Mobile offers a selection of SIMs, catering to everyone’s needs. Here are some tips to help you choose the best SIM for you:
- Data: Think about your data needs. If you’re a Netflix junkie, go for a plan with plenty of gigs. If you're more of a casual user, a smaller plan might be just right.
- Data rollover: Some of our plans let you rollover unused data to the next recharge.
- Unlimited talk & text: All of our 28 day and long expiry plans include unlimited talk and text.
- Network coverage: All of our plans are on the full Telstra mobile network, covering more than 99.4% of the population and more than 2.6 million square km of Australia.
- Expiry: We have two great options to suit every type of user. Our 28-day prepaid mobile plans provide monthly flexibility without the pressure of a lock-in contract.
Our 365-day plans are perfect for those who want to set and forget.
How long does prepaid credit last?
The duration of prepaid credit depends on your chosen plan. Check out our selection of plans with varying expiry options:
- 28-day expiry
- 12-month expiry
International roaming plans:
- 3-day expiry
- 7-day expiry
- 14-day expiry
What is the best prepaid SIM card in Australia?
Whether you’re after a flexible 28-day SIM or a long-expiry 12-month SIM, Boost Mobile has the prepaid plan for you. On the full Telstra mobile network, we cover more than 99.4% of the population and more than 2.6 million square km of Australia.
You can also bring your own number or grab one of ours. Enjoy the freedom of prepaid - know what you get and when, with no additional costs – we’ll also deliver your SIM for free, no matter where you live in Australia. Browse our selection of prepaid mobile plans and find the right one for your needs.