How do I check my balance and usage?
Firstly, make sure you have the correct Boost app downloaded on your phone.
Our new app – My Boost Mobile – is for customers who joined Boost from 2 February 2021 or who have been updated to our latest Boost Mobile Prepaid plan. The My Boost Mobile app is available on Android and iPhone.
Our old app – Boost Mobile – is for customers who joined Boost before 2 February 2021 and are still on one of our older plans (e.g. Boost UNLTD, UNLTD Plus, Anytime Plus or Anytime Ultra). The Boost Mobile app is also available on Android and iPhone.
Please note, if you have been updated to our new Boost Mobile Prepaid plan, you will need to delete the Boost Mobile app from your phone as it is no longer compatible with your plan. Please download the new, My Boost Mobile app, to continue to manage your service on the go. Plus, there are some handy new features that we know you’ll love. For more information, click here.
To check your balance using the My Boost Mobile app
- Open the app
- Tap on your Prepaid Service - your current balance will be displayed
- Tap data breakdown tp see your bonus data / rollover data details
To check your balance using the old Boost Mobile app
- Open the app
- Your current balance and expiry dates are displayed at the top of the screen
- Press the little orange arrow just underneath your expiry and a drop down menu will open. More details about your balance, including your bonus data / rollover data, will be displayed here.
To check your balance using your phone
- Dial #111# on your phone
- Dial 3 for Balance
- Your balance details including bonus/rollover data will be displayed