What is my username and password?
Formerly known as a Boost ID, your Boost username and password are used to access and manage your Boost service.
Your username is the email address you used to activate your Boost service with us. It enables you to securely access and manage specific features in the app, such as:
- Set up and manage auto recharge
- Save and manage your credit / debit card details
- Manage multiple services
- View your usage history
- View your recharge history
How to recover username in the My Boost Mobile app:
1. Open the My Boost Mobile app and tap the black "Sign in" button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap "Recover username" under the username text field.
3. Choose how you want to recover the username by selecting email address or Boost mobile number.
4. Tap the black "Let's get started" button.
5. Now enter your email address.
6. You should receive an email from us shortly with you username. If you can't find it in your inbox, please check your junk mail.
7. Tap the sign in button.
How do I reset my password?
When prompted, enter your username in the box provided, and click Send.
An email will be sent with a link to reset your password. Simply click on the link and follow the prompts.
Now you're good to go! You can sign into the My Boost Mobile app and access the additional features.