What is a Boost ID and why do I need one?
A Boost ID is a username and password that you can use to log into the My Boost Mobile app.
Your Boost ID enables you to securely access and manage specific features in the app, such as:
- Set up and manage auto recharge
- Save and manage your credit / debit card details
- Manage multiple services
- View your usage history
- View your recharge history
To create a Boost ID:
- Open the My Boost Mobile app and tap the orange "Sign in or Create Boost ID" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the white "Create a Boost ID" button.
- Enter the email address that you used to activate your service.
- Now enter a password and tap Next. Your password must be between 8 and 16 characters, contain a lowercase letter, an uppercase letter, a number, and only supported characters (i.e. a full stop (.), underscore(_) or hyphen (-).
- Re-enter the password to confirm it, tick the reCAPTCHA box and tap Continue.
- Enter your Given name, Family name and Boost Mobile phone number then tap continue.
- We'll send you a 6-digit registration confirmation code - you can select to have it sent via email or SMS.
- Once you receive the code, follow the instructions provided in the email or SMS to confirm your Boost ID.
To reset you password:
- Open the My Boost Mobile app and tap the orange "Sign in or Create a Boost ID" button.
- Enter your Boost ID (email address) and tap Continue.
- Tap "Reset password" link underneath the Password input box.
- Tick the reCAPTCHA box and then the Send email button. We will send you an email with a link to reset your password.
- Once you receive the Reset Password email, click on the link to create a new password.